Buhari speaks on the attack On President Jonathan’s Campaign Bus In Jos

0

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, has condemned the attack on President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election campaign bus by youth in Jos, Plateau State, yesterday, 10th January.
The retired general said he does not accept any supporter who resorts to violence.
‎”I have received news of violence in Jos today. I condemn this violence in its entirety. I reject any supporter who resorts to violence. Like I said after the attack on our supporters in Rivers this week, elections are not war. Electoral violence is unacceptable,” Mr. Buhari said in a Twitter post.
He urged the ruling People Democratic Party, PDP, ‎to also condemn the attack and call for peace.

“We can and we will bring #Change to Nigeria peacefully. I call on the PDP to join this call for peace. Every Nigerian life is sacred,” he urged. ‎
‎Some angry youth had earlier on Saturday attacked and set ablaze a campaign bus branded with President Jonathan’s campaign posters at Zololo junction, Bauchi road in Jos, Jos North Local Government area of Plateau state.

Download Our Android Application on Google Playstore HERE..
ALSO READ;  Goodluck Jonathan Sends Condolence Message to Alamieyeseigha Over Son’s Death
Use your ← → (arrow)

LEAVE A REPLY